I'M BACK!!!!!!! How is everybody doing up there??? I am doing ok down here. I heard that you guys are doing judgment house!!!! How is that going??? Well I am doing basketball and I am doing ok in it. I have gotten to take two shots so far and our team is undefeated!!!! I have been playing lots more than when I was playing for RBC. Don't take me wrong I liked to play for you guys. Man I wish I could be up there homeschooling and going to church with you guys...It is like everyone is in a rush down here. The church is huge. So is everybody having fun with all the events going up there??? Oh down here in the schools we have to call everybody sir or ma'am. It is very annoying. Oh you can't wear jeans, pants with cargo pockets, my awesome shorts, shirts with words on them and that's about it. Well I better get to checking those blogs. ttyl (oh have you guys gone to DQ after church since we've been gone??)
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

4 creative comments:
DEREK!! well it sounds like you are having fun with basketball. it nice to hear from you guys finally. too bad you guys have such a strict school. its a private school right???
DEWEK!!! miss u guys SOO much!! and no we haven't gone 2 dq in 4EVER!!lol hope stuff gets better n u do awesome in bball!! ttyl
PANSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(no, i havent forgotten your nickname! =P) Its awesome to finally read your blog!!! =D!! Well, for the record...i dont think we have been to DQ since you guys were here!...
Im glad u are getting for playing time in your new bball team!! thats good....you werent getting much time here.
Well, JH has started...but there hasnt been a fress rehersal yet...so its rele nothing exciting.
Well, im looking forweard to reading your cute little "2 sentanced" posts! lol...Well, i will talk to you soon! Luv ya!! mis u guys!!!(tell ur dad that i miss him as our coach!! =[)
Yes, it is a private school :(...Ok vada I will tell him that.
Post a Comment