Hey guys! I think this will be my last time posting for a while so yeah. Oh....I finished my cashews! Well I think I am going to check other blogs so I should end now. ttyl see everbody on Thursday!!! 
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

6 creative comments:
the cashews are gone?!? how sad!!! jk! c u 2nite!
You finally finished the cashews!?! AWESOME!! lol. Well, i will miss ur posting, but i will c u later!! :)
Derek, it took you that long to post that small comment last night!! WOW!! :O
I like your picture!!!
I TOOK IT!! :]
Dudde im soo ganna miss our "Pound it..MATRIX...DINK DINK"
You were the only one that did that!! :[ haha!
Anywhoo..Have a great trip!! =D
I;m gonna miss you Derek!!! Sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye!!!
DEREK I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =[=[=[. U HAVE TO POST SOON! IM DYING TO HEAR FROM YOU! CALL ME SOON OKAY?!!?!?!
Post a Comment