Hey guys. Last night at Olivia's birthday party was awesome! Then we went home and we watched Monsters Incorperated, that was good. So what did you all do last night? Well I really don't know what to talk about. Oh nice job on the posting there Nathan. :) Well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

6 creative comments:
that was pretty fun! thanks for coming!! :-))
yeah that was alot of fun! I am so glad that I got to go, I had so much fun!! Derek, I thought you were going to change your back ground??
Ya it was fun... it was funny when we dumped water on you... i couldn't tell if you were laughing or crying...lol... di you have fun with emily? or did you just say that... sounds like Brooke had a good time
last nite i didn't rele do anything! i finished a book though! YEAH!
Emma you are so funny!!! Yes, Emily and I had fun! We talked about everything possible!! It was really fun!! See you all today at the park! :p
I did have a good time.
Post a Comment