Sunday, July 20, 2008

*Sniff* *Sniff*

Well today we had to tell everybody that we are leaving on Saturday. During church on the "Make Us One" song I could barely sing because that was the last time I would be there for Morning service. So that made me sad. Nathan I went up to watch them sing in the kids area and Nathan comes up to me and says that he is sad and stuff, then he puts his head on my shoulder and starts to fake cry and then sits back up and says "You smell good." I was like ok, thanks. But then we went down stairs and had Sunday school and then after that we talked in the hall. So yeah. Sorry I haven't been posting, I have been really busy. Well I better get going...see ya'll tonight!!!!!

6 creative comments:

Brooke said...

You should totally post again Derek, beofer dad has to turn off the computer tomorrow! Maybe we can sneek to the Library and work on our bloggs on the computer there!! :P BRILLIANT!

vAdA said...

Derek! Im gunna miss you soooo much! Like i said to Brooke, you guys will never understand how much I love you guys! I wont go into a sap-story, so I will see you guys at church!! Luv ya!

emmajess said...

i'm gonna miss u guys so much! hope all the packing and stuff goes well! c u 2nite!

Olivia said...

Derek... I'm sorry that your moving.. but its a good thing that you guys can all be together again!! im just getting to know you guys!! well.. im praying for you guys and ill miss you!!!!! :-))))

Pansy said...

thanks guys!!!! :)

Carol said...

Yeah, I have totally heard that you smell good... ;) Good luck with all your packing and I hope you have a very safe trip!