Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Last night

Last night was awesome!!! Well lets start at the time when Emily came, well she came and I played video games for an hour while they talked. Then my Dad called and asked what we were having to eat. So about 7:00 I went out to make the burgers. That was fun. Then we watched Deadliest Catch. That was good. Then after all that happened I went up stairs and watched Ace of Cakes. That show is awesome!!!! Well I better go I have to cut the grass. ttyl

3 creative comments:

NANO said...

sounds like fun!!!! did u save me a burger? lol

vAdA said...

Ya, sounds like u had fun! U seemed so upset on Monday wen Emily had to come over! OO! u made burgers?? I would ask if u made one 4 me too....but i just ate and im STUFFEd so i cant think about food! lol! Well, im glad u had fun! il c u this afternoon!! :P

emmajess said...

sounds awesome! ttyl!