Hi guys!!!! Well my day has been going great!!!! How is every body else been going??? Well school has been going ok, but getting home at five everyday is kinda hard. I really miss homeschooling. So how is school going up there??? How is the weather??? Well it is about 80 every day with about 90% humidity every day....yeah it's like once you start to play like basketball outside you instantly get sticky. Not fun. So when does judgment house start??? Oh and I hope you guys had fun at the fall pigskin classic (without me :p ). Sooooooooooo....ya. Well I am going to go and check the blogs now. So talk to ya later!!!
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

0 creative comments:
Post a Comment