Hey guys!!! Well we won our basketball game and I got to play allot and guess what....I made a shot!!!!!!! Yeah it was pretty awesome! So what have you guys been up to today??? Well school and b-ball practice have pretty much taken up my day oh and homework. So you guys are still coach less...you should ask Mrs. Wells. Did anyone have any tests today???? I did :p...it was a history test. So is Nathan still posting often??? Well I don't really have anything to say so I will go now. I will try to check blogs tomorrow because I have to study for and English test tomorrow so yeah. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
GOOD JOB! well i had 3 tests today, two tomorrow, and 3 i think on friday.... yeah its a lot... well i hope you pass with flying colors on your engilsh test =]
Um..I had 3 Vobac tests today...but they were pretty easy...and since my mom is in TExas...my sis got ot test me....it was rele RELE funny!! she would talk in an english accent the whole time. lol. it was hilarious....and no....nathan is lame is not rele posting anymore! =[. So ya....YAY! im glad u won ur game!! and im glad u made ur first shot!! im cherring for you!! GO PANSY!!!!! WOOHOO!! LOL. well, ill ttyl!!
good luck on ur tests coming up!! =]]
GOOOO DEWEK!!!!lol nope still no coach we're workin on that and i had a math test either yetserday or tuesday idk! well i don't hav much to say either so ttyl!!
Post a Comment