Hey guys. I hate my math class because it is pre-algebra!!!!! I can't believe it. I got like an a average and if you get an a average you can get into algebra 1. It is soooooooo stupid...But enough complaining, how was your day??? Mine was fine. Oh I have a game tomorrow!!!!! So yeah. So have you guys found a coach for the girls??? How is the judgement house going??? Well I hope you guys have fun with that--with out me--anyway, who is in heaven??? Oh and who is with Nathan and what scene is he in??? Well yeah....................................................Well I better get going I have to do some stuff and stuff. Ok....ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
nathan is in the cafeteria scene.. sos there is a lot of people. like vada, lacey,,chrystal, brandon, megan rachel, annie.... i think that is it.... well good luck on your game.. but you guys dont need the luck.. cause you are just so good =]
hope ur game goes great!! umm nope we dont hav a coach yet :( but we hav sum ppl to ask so idk maybe soon!! stuff here is goin great!!!
Ya, we are still coach-less. =[...sad day. But,like emma said...we havew some people on mind...so theres a chance! =]. Um..JH is going good...I MIGHT GET TO BE EMO!!!!...its awesome!! ya, our scene has a lot of kids in it. but it'll be fun! so ya..Well, i hope you make some pretty amazing shots at your game tomorrow!! you have to call and tell us about it!! ok?? Well, ill ttyl!
Post a Comment