Hey guys!!! A few days ago was my last game and we went UNDEFEATED!!! Ya, it was pretty exciting. So what are you guys up to??? Well I am up to nothing right now soo. How is Judgement House going??? Have they got the t-shirts out yet??? So how is everything up there??? Well everything is ok, but every time I think of you guys I get all sad. I can't really think of anything to say...so. Well I can't think of anything else. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

2 creative comments:
hey derek!! awesome job on ur bball games!! stuffs going pretty good up here! jhouse is CRZY as always!lol we haven't gotten the tshirts yet :( but hopefully soon!!
Emma I have noe idea if if have told you this but I think your profile picture is really cute!! :)
Post a Comment