I have now descoverd the art of MAKING BACKGROUNDS!!! Ok you have to admit....this background is probably the best on I have had yet. So what are you guys doing up there in good old Washington??? Well down here I am being made fun of....one example is that they are calling me proby....another one is that they are making fun of the Montana Grizzlys and calling them the Montana Morons. Sooo how has it been up there with jgmt?? Well I reall miss you guys and I did take that pic of me today. Well I better check the blogs. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
love the background!its pretty much awesome
Derek, your background and ur post makes me wanna cry!! Well, if i was there, those kids making fun of ya would have gotten a face rearangment by now!!!!! >=/...NOBODY messes with Pansy!!!
Well, JH is going pretty good, a little time consuming, but what a way to spend ur time, ya know? its awesome!
Hey, since ur so into making blog backgrounds, u should totally make me one!!! lol.....i LOVE LOVELOVE URS!!!! its rickin amazing! =].
We all miss u guys sooooooo much!!
Well, Wershington(as miss jean calls it, i luv her so much! =P) is pretty as boring as ever! Except JH. But otherwise...=]
Well, i love ya and i miss u tons!!!!!!! ttyl!!!!!!!
ditto
Post a Comment