Hello I went to the Beach over the weekend!!!! It was pretty cool...here are some pictures.
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago



















10 creative comments:
i am jealous.=[ its cold up here =[ i want to go to the beach.
HAHAH!! You are too funny Dom!! The beach was nice when we went but to day i was really windy and really cold!! Yes, Florida can get cold!!! :P
hey derek!!! sry i haven't been blogging in 4EVER!! i LUV the new background!!!!!! it's amazing!!! u rock!!
Flordia...cold?! thats crazy!! lol.. Well, Derek, i think that ur sand castle is rickin amazing!!! =]
I miss u guys so much! luv ya guys and ttyl!!!
DDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE YOU N BROOKE SERIOUSLY NEED TO COME FOR A VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek, your background is tooo sad! But i love it and we miss you guys!!!
Umm....what does the sand sound like?
i will post a video and show you... :)
that's really tight derek! i wish there was a beach like that up here!
Hey, I was going to vote on that XBox thing....put me down for a no on both! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!! NATHAN ACTUALLY POSTED!! WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?? IS HE SICK??
Post a Comment