Hi guys! I am soo sorry I haven't posted in a while. So what are you guys up to??? I hope you had a good thanksgiving! Our turkey was AWESOME!!! I am sooooooooo tired of school, my schedule, and FLORIDA! So how is everything??? Man, i don't really have anything to say.....um....um...well...are they starting to play Christmas music up there??? Well they are down here. Well I guess I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

2 creative comments:
DEREK!!!!!! Why are you sick of school and your schedule!!! You should do some fun stuff!!! OMG....they are totally playing Christmas music up here....only they arent playing the good stuff...it sucks...*ahem*....
hey derek!! mis u tons!!! sry schools not going great...well i guess it's school tho lol...hope it gets better!!
Post a Comment